Sunday, November 16, 2008
Murder at the Juice Joint
My friends Jennifer and Jeff Ellison hosted an awesome party last night! It was for Jennifer's birthday and it was soooo fun! Their home was a 1920's speakeasy/gin joint and they hosted a murder mystery dinner. Each of us had a character to play - I was Flirty Flapper and I was having an affair with the mayor :) I didn't get a picture of us together, but now that I think about it I surely should have! Duh!! Anyway, it was quite fun!! Notorious Nick (Dave) was murdered shortly after dinner and the gumshoe - PI Pinkerton - solved the case! Here are a few pics...
There I am - all set to go in my flapper dress, fishnet thigh-high hose, sequined and feathered head band and beads - Alex was flipping out because I had so much make up on! He told me that I looked weird - I told him I just didn't look like his mom, he agreed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment