Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Great Georgia Air Show

I almost forgot to tell you all about the Airshow! This was on October 12th and I got to go thanks to the dad of one of my students - Thanks Pat!! I went to the show at Falcon Field here in Peachtree City with my friend Tabatha and her two darlings - Xavier and Addison. We had a great time and it was a really great day. There were a few minutes of showers, but then it was just a bit overcast and really quite perfect - we even got a tiny bit of sunburn! LOL These are some of the pics and videos that I took. These first ones are of the Aeroshell team - they were pretty cool. I took lots of pics of them.



My favorite ones were the F-16 and F-18! I just love to hear the afterburners! I took some video of them, and some pics. Here are some of those. They did some cool heritage flights with the Airforce and Navy planes - one old and one new plane.


This is Delta's "Pink Plane" which they fly for breast cancer awareness. It's neat and based on what I have heard from my friends that work for Delta, all of the employees are very proud to have this plane as part of the Delta fleet.


This was a really neat air show! We didn't get to stay for everything since I had to get home to get Alex from his dad, but we got to see some pretty cool stuff. The day before (Saturday) I went to an air show party at my friend Jennifer's home - she lives in the flight path of lots of these planes, but I must tell you that while there was good company and good wine at Jennifer's, the view was much better at the airport :) I hope I get to take Alex to this next year!

No comments: