We also had pizza and drinks. Although no one really cared about that - they just wanted to skate!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Alex Hits Double Digits!!
Alex had his 10th birthday this year. He wanted to have his party at the skatepark, so we had it at the Factory. They do a nice party - the best part was that I didn't have to do anything but show up and pay! They got this really cool cake at Publix. It was really neat and Alex loved it!

We also had pizza and drinks. Although no one really cared about that - they just wanted to skate!
He got tons of Tech Deck stuff - ramps, boards and what not. I have been told (by my wonderful son) that you can never have enough ramps and parts - you can build the best skateparks that way!
This is him opening the iPod shuffle that his dad and I got him. He thought that was pretty cool. He's been adding songs to it slowly. I don't think that he knows what songs he really wants to put on it. It's funny how many songs from the 80's he likes and wants to put on it! What a funny thing to have your kid start to like the songs that you liked when you were a kid!!
We also had pizza and drinks. Although no one really cared about that - they just wanted to skate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment