Saturday, November 10, 2007

Winter comes to Georgia

Well, fall has really made itself known and I hear that winter is on the way. It's not nearly as cold as it is in Michigan. I had to go to a training day today at work, but it was still 59 degrees when I left there at 4:00 pm. Kinda nice! The mornings have been pretty cold, a couple of times I have actually had frost on my windshield, but it warms up quite nicely in the afternoon. I have been told that the worst month is February during the winter, so I will let you all know how it goes then! Alex is out skateboarding now. I'm going to see if I can upload some videos (no sound, but that's ok) soon so that you all can see him doing his crazy stuff! Enjoy your day!! Love to you all!

No comments: