Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thankful....
Well, Thanksgiving is here. We spent the day just hanging out and playing PS2. I made a lovely dinner for us - turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, gravy and for dessert a lovely pumpkin roll - yum! I bought a pie to bake, but it was supposed to cool for 2 hours after it bakes (who knew?), so I just took it out of the oven a little bit ago and we will probably eat that tomorrow. Since Brian is a vegetarian now, he made some tuna kabobs for him and ate that instead of turkey. Seems kinda strange to me, but I guess it works for him. After grace, Alex asked what we were each thankful for....I really didn't have time to list all of the things that I am thankful for - my family, my job, my friends, my new church....so many things to be thankful for! I hope that all of you have a wonderful day! I'm gonna go see how the Falcons are doing....I know that the Lions got whipped by Green Bay earlier today. Maybe it's because their QB is sooo cute (gotta love Brett!). Love to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment