Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Christmas Decor Is Up!

The king of the goofballs! Happy to be done putting the ornaments on the tree....but he's the one who wanted me to wait to decorate the tree until he got home from his dad's....

We didn't put up as much stuff as we could have, but we have our stuff up! I realized more this year just how much Christmas decor I have and how I could never arrange it artfully enough to fit it all into this apartment! Here are some pics...

The tree - with and without the flash so that you can appreciate the 1000 lights!
Our countdown to Christmas calendar...
The beautiful poinsettia that my class got me! Sweet parents and kids!!
Cute living tree - gotta find a place to plant it in the spring!
My teddy bear creche and Alex's bendy people creche from VBS - Cute, huh?
Memories of Christmases long ago - this was our gift from Alex in 2003...it's sooo stinkin' cute that I have saved it and get it out every year!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: