Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas at Disney







Christmas at Walt Disney World was pretty fun. It was hard to remember that it was Christmas! The weather was beautiful! It only rained one day and that was in the afternoon and only for about 30 minutes or so! We left Peachtree City on Friday, Dec. 21st and didn't leave Florida until the 27th. We went with Brian's mom and dad, who drove their motor home over from Texas and stayed at the Fort Wilderness campground on the grounds of Disney World. It was a nice time. The campground had some really over the top decorations on some of the sites. I guess the people brought all of the decorations with them and some of them had more decorations for their camp site than I've seen on some houses! I have put a couple of photos in this post, so that you can see them more clearly. The rest of the pictures are in a slide show on the left hand side of the page - I know they are small, but I can't figure out how to make them any bigger! :( Well, we had a fun Christmas, but I know that I certainly missed the traditions of Christmas with friends. We didn't get to go to church on Christmas Eve and we didn't have any of the traditional fun stuff, but that's ok, there is always next year!! I sent out Christmas cards very late this year - I didn't mail them until after we got home from Disney, so please be on the look out for yours - it may have Alex's school picture in it! I hope that you all had a great Christmas!

No comments: